Unfortunately, due to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation here in the UK and after consulting extensively with local authorities, we have reluctantly taken the decision that the ICE’2020 conference will not proceed as planned in Cardiff.
Currently, due to uncertainties over when international travel will against become practical and a wish to avoid holding the conference during the academic semester, a short-term postponement to Fall 2020 is definitely not feasible.
This is not an ideal situation; however, we are confident that all authors appreciate the challenging environment internationally at the present time.
Thus, we are currently thinking about the following strategy:
- ICE’2020 will turn into a “Virtual Conference”; no physical location this year.
- The review process remains on going until papers get accepted.
- Authors have all been invited, to express their choice of:
- Presenting their accepted paper(s) virtually in case they wish to have their paper(s) published in 2020. It is planned to have, as usual, the papers publication via IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- Keeping back their accepted paper(s) for physical presentation at ICE’2021.
- Cardiff University will host ICE’2021 in June 2021 (exact date to be confirmed).
- Nancy University will host ICE’2022 in June 2022.
The reviewing of your papers will continue and papers will either be presented this year, virtually, or next year.
Any questions please get in touch
Your ICE Organisers and ICE Board